Acrylic & Plexiglass
Why Micro-Mesh is Superior!
Because the crystals in Micro-Mesh are so finely graded, and due to the crystal’s ability to recede in and out of the cushioning matrix as you apply pressure, you will be able to achieve a more consistent, uniform scratch pattern. Proceeding thru the finishing steps with Micro-Mesh, you will notice the scratch pattern become finer and finer until it is undetectable by the eye. These characteristics also allow the workpiece to become polished to a mirror finish or to be polished to optical clarity.
- Point of Purchase displays
- *Safety Glasses
- Acrylic Shelving and Signage
- Dust Covers
- Aircraft and marine transparencies
- Instrumentation panels and gauges
- Underwater acrylic dome ports
- Plexiglas, Acrylite, Lucite
*Do not use on prescription eye glasses.