Micro-Gloss® Liquid Abrasive is one of the most versatile products you will ever use! This very concentrated formulation is used as the final step of our finishing procedures to not only remove any residual fine surface scratches, but to also polish to a high gloss.
Being a water-base formulation, Micro-Gloss® is environmentally safe and friendly. This product contains a 1 micron abrasive crystal that works to remove fine damage. Most cleaners and polishes contain products that can damage surfaces over time. Micro-Gloss® does not! You should never use products on critical surfaces that contain any of the following:
Micro-Gloss® can be used on any plastic, wood, coatings, metal, and composite surfaces to give it that ultra smooth and shiny mirror finish. It takes a nice finish and makes it a wow finish!
- Safe for use on both bare or coated acrylic and polycarbonate aircraft canopies
- ASTM F791 tested and approved as compliant to USAF specification 16ZK002F (Addendum 2)
- Approved for use on interior and exterior aircraft canopies
- NSN #5350-01-334-8997
- Spec'd in Technical Orders: 16W2-6-2 and 16W2-5-2
- Meets Mc Donnell Douglas/Boeing Spec D6-52021
- Removes haze and milky appearances
- Removes swirl marks caused by improper cleaning methods
- Continues to improve the appearance of the transparencies when used regularly over time
- Can be applied by hand or with a rotary buffer, using our Black Lamb® TufBuf polishing pad and sponge finessing pad
For a more aggressive liquid abrasive, see Micro-Gloss® #5.
WARNING: Prop 65 Regulated - Refer to "Regulatory" and "Safety Data Sheet" sections of the Product Tool Box on this page, for details.
- Additional Information